Tuesday, September 17, 2013
Summer Photos Journal Entry
Through the past year and the summer my photography has improved a lot. I have experimented with different styles, angles, and settings. My pictures have become more focused and purposeful. I have developed a better eye for good photos. One thing I would like to improve would be my ability to refine the number of pictures I take. I would like to be able to take just a few photos that are all great quality. The most important lesson I learned from last year was that there were so many different ways to portray an image and tools to do so. I like taking pictures of almost anything but I really like taking portraits of people. I think you can get the best pictures if you dont interfere with your subject. The majority of my pictures are taken with natural lighting and a strong center focus. My favorite assignment from last year was the film assignment from last year because it allowed for such freedom and experimentation. I really enjoyed being able to develop and print our own pictures. I felt really accomplished being able to complete all steps in creating a photo.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment