Awesome photos Aud!!! I love the first couple when you use the light source, it makes a super cool effect. I also really like how in the card photos you captured the movement of the subjects hands along with the cards.
Love the light photos! 3rd and 4th are defintely my favourite - really like the shapes the light create and how they are centered/off-centered. What did you use for the streaks?
Awesome photos Aud!!! I love the first couple when you use the light source, it makes a super cool effect. I also really like how in the card photos you captured the movement of the subjects hands along with the cards.
ReplyDeleteI really like photos of Bob using the lights. Really cool!
ReplyDeletePhotos of Farhid also came out very cool. I can feel the movement. Good job!
Love the light photos! 3rd and 4th are defintely my favourite - really like the shapes the light create and how they are centered/off-centered. What did you use for the streaks?
ReplyDelete